#94 – Missing You…on November 16, 2011 at 10:25 pm
The process of growing out of your allotted amount of skin can be an ongoing game of denial. I don’t remember the moment that I stopped sitting in booths, but I do remember the moment I stopped going into restaurants that only had booths. It’s a small thing, but it’s enough to make one realize how much fat has been calling the shots.
Nowadays, of course, the comfort level of booths still varies (some of them are still a might narrow), but for the most part, they are, once again, a valid seating object… and that’s a very good thing.
Let’s run the numbers…
- Breakfast – Turkey sausage egg scramble – 230 calories
- Lunch – Skyline Chili Spaghetti – 270 calories
- Afternoon Snack 1 – Fiber One Oatmeal and Chocolate Bar – 140 calories
- Afternoon Snack 2 – Whole Wheat Cheese Crackers – 180 calories
- Dinner – Sundried Tomato Chicken Sausage with sour cream and chive potatoes and savory veg saute – 600 calories
- Evening snack – Corrected Nog and Rice Krispie Treat – 375 Calories
I actually wanted to hit closer to 2000, but I wanted some fruit last night and the pantry seems to be all out. I’ll have to go to the grocery store. This man needs some watermelon… and bananas… and maybe some apples and a few oranges…
…oh and grapes would be good, wouldn’t they? I love grapes.
I did walk to work, but forgot to upload the chart. So that’s 1795 in minus 956 out for a total of 839 calories in for the day… Not bad. Tonight will be another DDR session… and, I suppose, the grocery store.
First, however, I owe Laurie a Breakfast at Nick’s… they only have booths, you see…